Depression isn’t a choice.
It’s an affliction. Don’t you think if it was a choice, happiness would be the obvious choice?
Depression isn’t something to be ignored or shoved aside. It’s quickly becoming one of society’s deepest, darkest secrets and I don’t see it fading anytime soon. If you’re depressed speak up and get help. There are people out there who really do care and want you to be better.
Get better for yourself.
Everyone deserves it.
- findingtheinfinity reblogged this from spreadhappyness
- asirensong likes this
- callie365 reblogged this from spreadhappyness
- idontwantyoutolietome likes this
- wadecxr likes this
- imgayandanassholekthanksbye likes this
- life-is-brilliant reblogged this from foreverandalwaysbeautiful
- foreverandalwaysbeautiful reblogged this from spreadhappyness and added:
- foreverandalwaysbeautiful likes this
- spreadhappyness reblogged this from stitchmeupneatly
- stitchmeupneatly posted this